La Crosse, WI area weddings at Brambleberry’s Grand Pavilion
Why pay $5,000 to $6,000 elsewhere when Brambleberry is as nice or nicer than comparable venues for around half the price. Before you sign a contract anywhere else, tour Brambleberry’s wedding venue. You’ll be glad you did. Brambleberry is the most affordable, high quality wedding venue in the La Crosse, WI area.
Contact us for questions,to schedule an appointment to tour, or to secure your date. (608) 525-8001.
Available to rent May through mid-October.
Click here for a list of pavilion amenities. Pavilion rental gives you exclusive use of the wedding venue for the day or days you are renting it.
Our facility is designed to comfortably fit up to 250 guests in addition to the bar, caterer’s table and DJ station. If you want to host more than 250 guests, you may rent a tent, extra tables and chairs at your own expense. Our luxurious restroom facilities are designed to serve at least 400 wedding guests. Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. Also add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
Executive Wedding Package
Includes 2-day Friday and Saturday rental of venue, giving you more time to set up. Two nights Friday and Saturday lodging at the inn (4 rooms, 8 guests) with full breakfast. Free camping at our group site.
$3,515, plus tax
Premium Wedding Package
Includes Saturday rental of venue (7 a.m. to 11 p.m.) 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) lodging and breakfast at the inn. (4 rooms, 8 guests). Friday night stay at the inn gives you a place to get ready for the ceremony.
$2,920, plus tax
Saturday Venue Rental Only
Does not include lodging or camping. Access to the venue from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
$1,995, plus tax
Saturday Night Special
Rental of the Grand Wedding Pavilion only; ceremony sites and lodging not included. Guest access to the pavilion for your party from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
$1,495, plus tax
Wedding package pricing is for up to 200 guests. Add $10 per guest above 200 (maximum 250). At these low prices you do setup and takedown of tables and chairs. If you prefer, you may hire Brambleberry staff for an additional $500.
Clearance price on remaining 2019 Saturdays — save $500!
Deep discounts on days other than Saturday!
Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Base price: $1,495 for up to 200 guests
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $995 for up to 200 guests
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $500 for up to 200 guests
* — Add $1,000 on Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
* — Add $500 for Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend Sunday rental.
(Prices are subject to increase at any time but will not change on existing contracts.)
Ceremony only: $995 for access to the property (two outdoor sites or Grand Pavilion) from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For up to 250 guests. No food or beverage allowed.
Hourly rental of the Grand Pavilion is available Sunday through Friday at $100 per hour for events other than weddings, such as: graduation parties, anniversary parties, family reunions, class reunions, school dances, auctions and fundraisers, baby showers and bridal showers.
* We highly recommend that Saturday pavilion rentals rent all available rooms at the inn for Friday and Saturday nights. This gives your family privacy with no other guests around. You also have the convenience of being able to get ready before the wedding. After your party, your room is conveniently close by. Rooms may be rented individually and are priced according to amenities. ($185, $165, $130, $110, for one-night stays.)
1 night accommodation (4 rooms): $590 plus tax. We give winery vouchers on multiple-night stays for rooms rented individually. Our executive and premium wedding packages already include a room discount and are not eligible for vouchers.
We offer green (non-electric) campsites for $25 a night.
- Add 5.5% sales tax to all wedding packages. Add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
- You may choose from our selection of processional, recessional and background music on CD or program your playlist on your phone and use our speaker.
- Payment policy: Elopements must be prepaid in full. Any wedding or other event rental $600 or less requires pre-payment in full. Pavilion rentals require a 25% deposit to save your date. A payment plan agreed upon by both parties will be scheduled with the final payment due one week before the wedding. All deposits are non-refundable.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.
Our beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue costs less to rent than if you went to the rental store to DIY! Compare the rental of a 40 by 80 tent, 200+ tables and chairs delivered, set up and picked up from La Crosse Tent. Above and beyond that, you’d also have to rent portable restrooms nowhere near as nice as our commercial rest rooms. You won’t find a more beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue for the value.
Above and beyond pricing, Brambleberry still offers you so much more. All of the following items are FREE with your wedding pavilion rental:
- Parking for 200 cars
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Excellent restroom facilities that can serve 400
- Mom and baby lounge
- DJ and band hookups
- Microphone and wireless speaker
- Scenic photo opportunities
- Commercially-engineered public building (tents can blow down)
- Use of one outdoor wedding site
- Four industrial fans
- Wedding arbor
Brambleberry is truly the best value and best quality!
Other wedding packages
Through September 2019, we offer Wisconsin elopements and small weddings almost everyday, including Saturdays. Call or email to inquire about available times. Normally elopements and small weddings are scheduled Sunday through Friday.
We have different packages for intimate winter weddings for 8 to 10 guests, starting at $550.
Short and sweet elopement starting at $125.
Small weddings for up to 50 guests starting at $500.