La Crosse, WI area weddings at Brambleberry’s Grand Pavilion
Why pay $5,000 to $6,000 elsewhere when Brambleberry is as nice or nicer than comparable venues for around half the price. Before you sign a contract anywhere else, tour Brambleberry’s wedding venue. You’ll be glad you did. Brambleberry is the most affordable, high quality wedding venue in the La Crosse, WI area.
Contact us for questions,to schedule an appointment to tour, or to secure your date. (608) 525-8001.
Available to rent May through mid-October.
Click here for a list of pavilion amenities. Pavilion rental gives you exclusive use of the wedding venue for the day or days you are renting it.
Our facility is designed to comfortably fit up to 250 guests in addition to the bar, caterer’s table and DJ station. If you want to host more than 250 guests, you may rent a tent, extra tables and chairs at your own expense. Our luxurious restroom facilities are designed to serve at least 400 wedding guests. Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. Also add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
Executive Wedding Package
Includes 2-day Friday and Saturday rental of venue, giving you more time to set up. Two nights Friday and Saturday lodging at the inn (4 rooms, 8 guests) with full breakfast. Free camping at our group site.
$3,515, plus tax
Premium Wedding Package
Includes Saturday rental of venue (7 a.m. to 11 p.m.) 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) lodging and breakfast at the inn. (4 rooms, 8 guests). Friday night stay at the inn gives you a place to get ready for the ceremony.
$2,920, plus tax
Saturday Venue Rental Only
Does not include lodging or camping. Access to the venue from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
$1,995, plus tax
Saturday Night Special
Rental of the Grand Wedding Pavilion only; ceremony sites and lodging not included. Guest access to the pavilion for your party from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
$1,495, plus tax
Wedding package pricing is for up to 200 guests. Add $10 per guest above 200 (maximum 250). At these low prices you do setup and takedown of tables and chairs. If you prefer, you may hire Brambleberry staff for an additional $500.
Clearance price on remaining 2019 Saturdays — save $500!
Deep discounts on days other than Saturday!
Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Base price: $1,495 for up to 200 guests
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $995 for up to 200 guests
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $500 for up to 200 guests
* — Add $1,000 on Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
* — Add $500 for Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend Sunday rental.
(Prices are subject to increase at any time but will not change on existing contracts.)
Rental of outdoor ceremony site only: $995 (does not include pavilion) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For up to 250 guests. No food allowed.
Hourly rental of the Grand Pavilion is available Sunday through Friday at $100 per hour for events other than weddings, such as: graduation parties, anniversary parties, family reunions, class reunions, school dances, auctions and fundraisers, baby showers and bridal showers.
* We highly recommend that Saturday pavilion rentals rent all available rooms at the inn for Friday and Saturday nights. This gives your family privacy with no other guests around. You also have the convenience of being able to get ready before the wedding. After your party, your room is conveniently close by. Rooms may be rented individually and are priced according to amenities. ($185, $165, $130, $110, for one-night stays.)
1 night accommodation (4 rooms): $590 plus tax. We give winery vouchers on multiple-night stays for rooms rented individually. Our executive and premium wedding packages already include a room discount and are not eligible for vouchers.
We offer green (non-electric) campsites for $25 a night.
- Add 5.5% sales tax to all wedding packages. Add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
- You may choose from our selection of processional, recessional and background music on CD or program your playlist on your phone and use our speaker.
- Payment policy: Elopements must be prepaid in full. Any wedding or other event rental $600 or less requires pre-payment in full. Pavilion rentals require a 25% deposit to save your date. A payment plan agreed upon by both parties will be scheduled with the final payment due one week before the wedding. All deposits are non-refundable.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.
Our beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue costs less to rent than if you went to the rental store to DIY! Compare the rental of a 40 by 80 tent, 200+ tables and chairs delivered, set up and picked up from La Crosse Tent. Above and beyond that, you’d also have to rent portable restrooms nowhere near as nice as our commercial rest rooms. You won’t find a more beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue for the value.
Above and beyond pricing, Brambleberry still offers you so much more. All of the following items are FREE with your wedding pavilion rental:
- Parking for 200 cars
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Excellent restroom facilities that can serve 400
- Mom and baby lounge
- DJ and band hookups
- Microphone and wireless speaker
- Scenic photo opportunities
- Commercially-engineered public building (tents can blow down)
- Use of one outdoor wedding site
- Four industrial fans
- Wedding arbor
Brambleberry is truly the best value and best quality!
Other wedding packages
Through September 2019, we offer Wisconsin elopements and small weddings everyday, including Saturdays. Call or email to inquire about available times. Normally elopements and small weddings are scheduled Sunday through Friday.
Short and sweet elopement — $125+ (add-ons available) for a simple civil or religious ceremony without all the frills. Up to 4 guests. Add $5 for each additional guest. An indoor ceremony in the inn’s library can seat 10. An outdoor ceremony in the Wedding Garden can be arranged for up to 40 guests. Maximum of 30 minutes. Officiant provided. We will file the marriage license at the Jackson County Courthouse for $25 extra.
Small wedding packages — (Available from May through mid-October) Sunday through Friday. Noon to 5 p.m. Pavilion and ceremony site for up to 50 guests. $495. Couples may choose from two outdoor ceremony sites and includes the Grand Pavilion.
* Small wedding package Saturday 2019: Saturdays the Grand Pavilion is reserved for large weddings. However, we will allow small weddings for up to 50 guests to book on Saturdays through September 2019. Two time slots are available: 1 to 5 p.m.: $500; 6 to 10 p.m.: $750. * — In 2020, small weddings on Saturdays are only allowed with less than 120 days notice if there is availability. You may request to be put on a waiting list for dates further out provided it doesn’t get booked by a larger wedding.
Winter morning wedding with brunch: $360 to $400 — Includes intimate family ceremony (regularly $150) in our library followed by Brambleberry’s delicious brunch served on china in our Scottish baronial dining room. Your choice of table settings and color themes. 8 people: $360; 10 people: $400. Available November through April.
Friday evening winter wedding and dinner: $450 to $500 — 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. — Includes intimate family ceremony (regularly $150) in our library followed by an elegant dinner in Brambleberry’s Scottish baronial dining room. Choose one menu for your group. Select from basil pesto chicken, chicken breast with chardonnay mustard glaze, Cranberry glazed chicken breast,roast turkey dinner, ham or Scandinavian meatballs. Meal includes salad, bread, entree with vegetable, choice of potato or rice dish, chocolate or white layered wedding cake or cheesecake for dessert. Includes two bottles of Brambleberry wine to toast the couple. Your dinner will be served on a beautiful table set with china. 8 people: $450; 10 people: $500. Available December through March.