La Crosse, WI area weddings at Brambleberry’s Grand Pavilion
Before you sign a contract anywhere else, tour Brambleberry’s wedding venue. You’ll be glad you did. Brambleberry is the most affordable, high quality wedding venue in the La Crosse, WI area.
We are comparable in quality to other area venues charging $5,000 to $6,500.
Contact us for questions,to schedule an appointment to tour, or to secure your date. (608) 525-8001.
Available to rent May through October.
Click here for a list of pavilion amenities. Pavilion rental gives you exclusive use of the wedding venue for the day or days you are renting it.
2019-2020 rental rates
1) Save $500 on the regular Saturday rates for Brambleberry’s Grand Pavilion posted below. Good on remaining available dates through June 2019. (Does not apply to small wedding packages)
2) Save $250 if you do the setup and takedown of tables and chairs. (Does not apply to small wedding packages)
Our facility is designed to comfortably fit up to 275 guests in addition to the bar, caterer’s table and DJ station. If you want to host more than 275 guests, you may rent a tent, extra tables and chairs at your own expense. Our restroom facilities are designed to serve at least 400 wedding guests. Add 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. Add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Base price: $2,500 for up to 200 guests; add $10 per extra guest
Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Base price: $2,000 for up to 200 guests; add $10 per extra guest
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $1,750 for up to 200 guests; add $10 per extra guest
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Base price: $1,000 for up to 200 guests. You do setup and takedown of tables. No other discounts apply on these days.
* — Add $500 on Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day.
Do you want to rent the pavilion for a second day on the weekend? Add $1,500.
(Prices are subject to increase at any time but will not change on existing contracts.)
Rental of outdoor ceremony site only: $600 (does not include pavilion). Not available on Saturday unless we have vacancies within the next 120 days.
* All elopements and weddings for 8 or fewer guests include officiant. Other small and large weddings do not include officiant. You may bring your own officiant or hire one of Brambleberry’s officiants.
Hourly rental of the Grand Pavilion is available Sunday through Friday at $200 per hour for events other than weddings, such as: graduation parties, anniversary parties, family reunions, class reunions, school dances, auctions and fundraisers, baby showers and bridal showers.
* We highly recommend that Saturday pavilion rentals rent all available rooms at the inn for Friday and Saturday nights. This gives your family privacy with no other guests around. You also have the convenience of being able to get ready before the wedding. Continental breakfast is available. After your party, your room is conveniently close by.
1 night accommodation: $450 plus tax. We give winery vouchers on multiple-night stays.
We offer green (non-electric) campsites for $25 a night.
- Add 5.5% sales tax to all wedding packages. Add 3% if using a credit card or debit card for payment.
- You may choose from our selection of processional, recessional and background music on CD or program your playlist on your phone and use our speaker.
- Payment policy: Elopements must be prepaid in full. Any wedding or other event rental $600 or less requires pre-payment in full. Pavilion rentals require a 25% deposit to save your date. A payment plan agreed upon by both parties will be scheduled with the final payment due one week before the wedding. All deposits are non-refundable.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.
Our beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue costs less to rent than if you went to the rental store to DIY! Compare the rental of a 40 by 80 tent, 200+ tables and chairs delivered, set up and picked up from La Crosse Tent. Above and beyond that, you’d also have to rent portable restrooms nowhere near as nice as our commercial rest rooms. Plus at home you’d have to do all of the clean-up. You won’t find a more beautiful Wisconsin wedding venue for the value.
∗∗∗ For 2019 rent this incredible venue for 200 guests at the same cost as renting just the tent alone would cost you — $2,500! (An extra charge will be added for more than 200 guests).
La Crosse Tent 2012 prices versus Brambleberry’s current pricing
|Rental company||Price per item||200 guests||250 guests|
|40 by 100 tent||$2,500||$2,500||$2,500|
|8-foot tables||$12||(30) $360||(35) $420|
|White tablecloths||$15||(30) $450||(35) $525|
|Padded chairs||$4.25||(200) $850||(250) $1,063|
|Commercial fans||$50||(4) $200||(4) $200|
|Trash cans||$10||(4) $40||(4) $40|
|Table skirts||$20||(3) $60||(3) $60|
|Delivery and pickup||$150||$150||$150|
|Portapotties||$80||(4) $320||(5) $400|
|4-by-4 dance floor sections||$35||(20 by 20) $875||(24 by 24) $1,260|
|Brambleberry saves you this much money!||$3,305||$3,618|
Above and beyond pricing, Brambleberry still offers you so much more. All of the following items are FREE with your wedding pavilion rental:
- Parking for 200 cars
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Excellent restroom facilities that can serve 400
- Mom and baby lounge
- DJ and band hookups
- Microphone and wireless speaker
- Garbage disposal (does not apply to food waste)
- Lawn games
- Scenic photo opportunities
- Commercially-engineered public building (tents can blow down)
- Use of one outdoor wedding site
- Four industrial fans
- Wedding arbor
- General cleanup — you should enjoy the day!
Brambleberry is truly the best value and best quality!
Other wedding packages
We offer Wisconsin elopements and small weddings on Saturdays only when there are available dates within the next 120 days. Call or email to inquire about available times. Normally elopements and small weddings are scheduled Sunday through Friday.
Short and sweet elopement — $125+ (add-ons available) for a simple civil or religious ceremony without all the frills. Up to 4 guests. Add $5 for each additional guest. An indoor ceremony in the inn’s library can seat 10. An outdoor ceremony in the Wedding Garden can be arranged for up to 40 guests. Maximum of 30 minutes. Officiant provided. We will file the marriage license at the Jackson County Courthouse for $25 extra.
Elopement/small wedding venue rental (3 hours): $199 (location at the inn). For groups of up to 10 (including the couple) that wish to host a meal following the ceremony. The rooms available are the library, dining room and ground floor guest room with restroom. This guest room is yours to use before the ceremony for dressing and last minute preparations. Includes officiant. We offer Wisconsin elopements and small weddings on Saturdays only when there are available dates within the next 120 days
Small wedding packages — (Available from May through mid-October) any day but Saturday. Three-hour pavilion and ceremony site rental is $400 for up to 50 guests; five hours is $500. Couples may choose from Enchanted Forest, Wedding Garden or Grand Wedding Pavilion. We are currently allowing small weddings to book on Saturdays being held through June 2019. Two time slots are available: 1 to 5 p.m.: $500; 6 to 10 p.m.: $750. * — Ordinarily small weddings on Saturdays are only allowed with less than 120 days notice if there is availability.
Winter morning wedding with brunch: $360 to $400 — Includes intimate family ceremony (regularly $150) in our library followed by Brambleberry’s delicious brunch served on china in our Scottish baronial dining room. Your choice of table settings and color themes. 8 people: $360; 10 people: $400. Available November through April.
Friday evening winter wedding and dinner: $450 to $500 — 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. — Includes intimate family ceremony (regularly $150) in our library followed by an elegant dinner in Brambleberry’s Scottish baronial dining room. Choose one menu for your group. Select from basil pesto chicken, chicken breast with chardonnay mustard glaze, Cranberry glazed chicken breast,roast turkey dinner, ham or Scandinavian meatballs. Meal includes salad, bread, entree with vegetable, choice of potato or rice dish, chocolate or white layered wedding cake or cheesecake for dessert. Includes two bottles of Brambleberry wine to toast the couple. Your dinner will be served on a beautiful table set with china. 8 people: $450; 10 people: $500. Available December through March.
Ceremony only — Outdoor ceremony for up to 300 guests at either the Wedding Garden or Enchanted Forest is $600. (Does not include the use of the Grand Pavilion and is not available on Saturday more than 120 days out). Three-hour limit. Your outdoor ceremony space is free with rental of the Grand Pavilion.