The Grand Wedding Pavilion at Brambleberry
Our majestic Grand Pavilion for wedding receptions was custom-designed for your special day. This unique and impressive 4,000 square-foot party pavilion is among the top high quality wedding venues in Western Wisconsin. Brambleberry’s Grand Pavilion is able to seat up to 300 of your friends and family for receptions in comfort and style. Already tastefully furnished, this beautiful, open air party pavilion needs no further adornment or embellishment (saving you money) but you are welcome to add your own decorative touches to customize this incredible space.
As required by Wisconsin law, the Grand Pavilion at Brambleberry was designed by a state-licensed commercial architect. Built by skilled craftsman, it exceeds the rigorous strength and safety requirements for a commercial building designed for public occupancy and is handicap accessible.
Our delightful outdoor/indoor party palace for receptions features three sets of charming sliding barn doors that can be enclosed during inclement weather. The east side of the building has open pillars that lead directly to the wedding ceremony garden. If desired, we are able to enclose this wall with attractive cathedral tent panels. The floor of the pavilion is a high quality colored and polished concrete. Recessed lighting is throughout the building, and party lights add a festive feel to the dance floor. Four high-powered commercial/industrial ceiling fans keep the air moving on warm summer days. Plenty of electrical outlets are available for your DJ or band as for reception guests to charge their phones.
We provide our licensed bartenders to serve your reception guests. Brambleberry is legally licensed for wine and beer sales.
Your guests have immediate access to our heated and cooled commercial restrooms with showers. We even have a special mom and baby lounge for nursing mothers. We’ve thought of everything to keep your guests comfortable!
Brambleberry has a friendly, helpful staff dedicated to making your special day the best it can be.
Booking now for 2018 and 2019 receptions and events.
All beer and wine for your event must be purchased from Brambleberry. Per Wisconsin law, no other alcohol may be brought in. All caterers must be licensed and approved by the general manager.
- Tables, table linens and chairs at no additional cost
- Use of nice, clean, indoor commercial men’s and women’s rest rooms for up to 500 guests
- Mother and baby lounge
- Four commercial/industrial ceiling fans
- Electrical hookups for music and lighting
- Cake table
- Gift table
- Two wine barrels
- DJ space
- Sound system with six speakers
- Staffed bar area
- 15% case discount on wine for your event rental (alcohol must be pre-purchased)
- Custom wine labels
- Fire pit (conditions permitting)
- Landscaped gardens — the Wedding Garden has more than 120 roses and many other beautiful cottage garden perennials
- Planning session with our wedding coordinator
- Complimentary service of in-house wedding officiant if needed
- Large commercial bulletin board to display photo collages or table seatings
- Access by appointment to the venue for engagement and save-the-date photos
- Numerous picturesque locations throughout the property for photos
- General cleanup provided (we do not bus tables or dispose of food waste.)
- Lawn games
- Parking for 200 vehicles
- Pavilion may be enclosed in the event of rain
If your caterer requires the use of our commercial kitchen there is an additional $500 charge. Most caterers will serve directly out of their own trucks.
Our reception rates are less than the prices charged by commercial tent rental businesses. And we offer so much more!
Brambleberry is not responsible for accidents or injuries on the property. 2013 Wisconsin Act 269 provides immunity from liability for agricultural tourism.
NOTICE: A person who observes or participates in an agricultural tourism activity on this property assumes the risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity. Risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity may include conditions on the land, the unpredictable behavior of farm animals, the ordinary dangers associated with equipment used in farming operations, and the potential that a participant in the agricultural tourism activity may act in a negligent way that may contribute to injury or death. The agricultural tourism provider is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in an agricultural tourism activity resulting from those inherent risks.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.