Brambleberry is the ideal alternative to a courthouse wedding, providing warmth and charm a government office can’t. Bring your bride or groom and your Wisconsin marriage license application (purchased at least six days in advance) and we’ll take care of the rest.
We offer elopements and small weddings Sunday through Friday. Peak season small Saturday weddings are only available with less than 60 days notice if no large weddings are booked that day.
November through April Brambleberry can host small weddings or elopements any day in the inn or winery until the weather permits outdoor ceremonies in the spring. In many cases we are able to host a small wedding with as little as one week’s notice.
Short and sweet — $149 for a simple civil or religious ceremony without all the frills. Ceremony is in the Wine Garden or library. Up to four guests. Allow 10 to 15 minutes. Officiant provided. We will file the marriage license at the Jackson County Courthouse.
Elopement — $299 for a ceremony and private cake celebration for up to four guests. Allow 1 hour. Your choice of location throughout the property. Includes officiant, one bottle of wine and simple cake or cupcakes.
Customize your ceremony with add-on packages for elopement or intimate wedding
- Wedding night stay in any of our guest rooms. The whirlpool rooms are especially nice. We’ll bring breakfast to your door so you can have a romantic breakfast in your room. Subject to rooms available. Normal daily rates are charged.
- $49.95 package: Bottle of wine, two keepsake wine glasses, dark chocolate bar and cheese and cracker plate.
- $49.95: Six long-stemmed red roses in vase.
- $79.95: One dozen long-stemmed red roses in a vase.
- $20: Simple one-tier, 8-inch wedding cake (serves 16).
- Wine, sparkling wine, sparkling grape juice and beer are available for purchase.
- $35: Bride’s bouquet of six roses (choose from red, white, pink or yellow)
- $8: Matching groom’s boutonniere
Small weddings: An Intimate Affair
Small wedding package — $500 (Available from April 2018). Available any day but Saturday. Three-hour pavilion and ceremony site rental for up to 50 guests. Couples may choose from Enchanted Forest, Wedding Garden or Grand Wedding Pavilion. Times available are 9 a.m. to noon; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. You may purchase more than one time slot. Officiant is available for an additional charge of $149. *Small weddings on Saturdays are allowed with less than 60 days notice if there is availability.
Intimate Winter Wedding: $999, includes tax
(2-night stay $1,499, includes tax)
Available November through April 14
- Whole house overnight stay for up to 10
- Officiated ceremony in library (holds 10 to 12) or winery (accommodates up to 25)
- Simple one-tier wedding cake or cupcakes
- 2 bottles of Brambleberry wine for toasting the couple
- A beautifully presented wedding breakfast/brunch
- Early check-in or late checkout time, subject to availability
Additional guests above 12 are $5 per person for ceremony; $25 per person for ceremony and brunch
* — An evening meal at the inn is available for additional purchase price of $20 to $25 depending on number of courses and menu chosen. Consult the innkeeper. Other area restaurants are an easy to 7 to 20 country mile drive if you want to dine out.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.