Offering superb comfort, our English Country, Horse and Hounds and Highland guest rooms with their luxurious beds and double whirlpool tubs are among the finest lodging available in all of Jackson and the surrounding counties of Monroe, La Crosse and Trempealeau. The Cottage Garden and Highland rooms can each accommodate a third guest. Any of these rooms would be perfect for a wedding night stay. Even our standard guest rooms — Cottage Garden and Shepherd’s Loft– feature comfort and a personal touch that you won’t find in a motel.
We can accommodate special dietary needs with advance notification, but not on short-notice reservations, as our menus are planned in advance.
One-night stay: $125; Two-night stay: $110 per night; Three nights or more: $100 per night
One-night stay: $185; Two-night stays: $165 per night; Three or more nights: $155 per night
Horse and Hounds
One-night stay: $175; Two-night stays: $155 per night; Three nights or more: $145 per night
One-night stay: $115; Two-night stays: $100 per night; Three-nights or more: $90 per night
One-night stay: $155 per night; Two-night stays: $135 per night; Three nights or more: $125 per night
Guest rooms with luxury and comfort
Open weekends for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays. Our five beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room.
A great value for the money
All the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant (limited menu until 6:30 p.m.)
* Luxurious top-of-the line mattresses
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 150-plus titles
* Satellite TV in three guest rooms
* Private nature trails
* Cookie jar filled with our buttery Scottish shortbread
* Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* Full, farm breakfast with early morning beverages available
* Guest kitchenette with refrigerator stocked with complimentary soft drinks and ice. Microwave, popcorn, coffee and tea.
* Free wireless Internet
* Courtesy telephone
* Onsite winery/free wine tasting offered for all overnight guests on Fridays and Saturdays!
* Additional room amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock, extra pillows and blankets, towels, bath soap and shampoo
* Warm and welcoming hosts who genuinely want this to be one of your best B&B stays ever! Afternoons we are working in our winery, but we’re always available to offer our assistance.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.