Much nicer than a standard hotel room, our English Country, Gamekeeper and Highland guest rooms with their luxurious beds and whirlpool tubs are among the finest lodging available in all of Jackson and the surrounding counties of Monroe, La Crosse and Trempealeau. A cot is available for a third guest to use in the Highland room at $25.
Guest rooms with luxury and comfort
Open Thursday through Sunday nights. Our three beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room.
A great value for the money
All the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant (limited pizza menu during winery hours Saturday and Sunday only)
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 150-plus titles
* Satellite TV
* Private nature trails
* Cookie jar to satisfy your cravings
* Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* A vegetarian breakfast is served at 9 a.m. in the dining room. Includes juice, coffee/tea/cocoa/cider, a sweet bread, fruit and egg dish. Guests needing to leave before 9 a.m. can help themselves to a continental breakfast of muffins, fruit and yogurt.
* Guest kitchenette with refrigerator and ice. Each room gets one-half of a shelf. Microwave, popcorn, coffee and tea.
* Free wireless Internet
* Courtesy telephone
* Extra cot available for $25 that can be brought into the Highland Room
* Onsite winery
* Complimentary evening drink; wine, beer or soft drink (may substitute for free wine tasting flight during regular winery hours)
* Additional room amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock, extra pillows and blankets and towels
* All guests rooms include luxury spa bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames of London, England
* Welcoming hosts. We work in the winery and on the farm throughout the day and evening but we’re available to help if needed.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.
We require two-night (Friday and Saturday stays) on the following peak demand weekends in 2019:
May 24 and 25 (Memorial Day)
July 5 and 6 (Independence Day weekend)
August 30 and 31 or September 1 and 2 (Labor Day weekend)
September 27 and 28 (Oktoberfest and Cranfest weekend)
October 4 and 5 (peak fall color)
October 9 and 10 (peak fall color)