Offering superb comfort, our English Country, Horse and Hounds and Highland guest rooms with their luxurious beds and double whirlpool tubs are among the finest lodging available in all of Jackson and the surrounding counties of Monroe, La Crosse and Trempealeau. A cot is available for a third guest to use in the Highland room at $25.
We can accommodate special dietary needs with advance notification, but not on short-notice reservations, as our menus are planned in advance.
One-night stay: $185; Multiple-night stays: $165 per night; Three or more nights: Receive $15 winery certificate
One-night stay: $175; Multiple-night stays: $155 per night; Three nights or more: $15 winery certificate
One-night stay: $155 per night; Multiple-night stays: $135 per night; Three nights or more: $15 winery certificate
Guest rooms with luxury and comfort
Open weekends for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays. Our three beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room.
A great value for the money
All the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant (limited pizza menu during winery hours)
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 150-plus titles
* Satellite TV
* Private nature trails
* Cookie jar filled with our buttery Scottish shortbread
* Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* Full, farm breakfast with early morning beverages available. After Oct. 22, continental deluxe breakfast will be offered.
* Guest kitchenette with refrigerator stocked with complimentary soft drinks and ice. Microwave, popcorn, coffee and tea.
* Free wireless Internet
* Courtesy telephone
* Extra cot available for $25 that can be brought into the Highland Room
* Onsite winery/free wine tasting offered for all overnight guests on Fridays and Saturdays!
* Additional room amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock, extra pillows and blankets, towels, bath soap and shampoo
* Warm and welcoming hosts who genuinely want this to be one of your best B&B stays ever! Afternoons we are working in our winery, but we’re always available to offer our assistance.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.