Much nicer than a standard hotel room, our English Country, Highland, Gamekeeper and French Impressionist guest rooms with their luxurious beds are among the finest lodging available in all of Jackson and the surrounding counties of Monroe, La Crosse and Trempealeau.
Room rates include breakfast. If you want to order breakfast, you must reserve at least 48 hours before your stay. If you wish to skip breakfast, please indicate that on the online reservation form in the box that says “special needs.” The software on our reservation service does not allow for price differential. We will send you a follow-up e-mail on all reservations confirming rate. You may also reserve your room and breakfast over the phone. Breakfast is served at 9 a.m. in the dining room from a set menu.
Friday breakfast: Baked bananas, herb-scrambled eggs, pork sausage links, muffin, scone or quickbread.
Saturday breakfast: Apple cherry salad, bacon and wild rice quiche, Irish potato cakes, cinnamon roll.
Sunday breakfast: Mixed fruit cup, vegetable quiche, ham, waffle.
Monday breakfast: Fruit sauce, herb-scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes.
All breakfasts include choice of coffee, tea, cocoa, hot cider and orange juice.
Nightly rate $130
($20 voucher for the winery is awarded for multiple-night stays)
Guest rooms with luxury and comfort
Open Thursday through Sunday nights. Our beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room.
A great value for the money
All the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant (limited pizza menu during winery hours Saturday and Sunday only)
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 150-plus titles
* Satellite TV
* Private nature trails
* In-room coffee
* Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* Guest kitchenette with refrigerator and ice. Each room gets one-half of a shelf. Microwave, popcorn, coffee and tea.
* Free wireless Internet
* Courtesy telephone
* Onsite winery
* Complimentary evening drink; wine, beer or soft drink (may substitute for free wine tasting flight during regular winery hours)
* Additional room amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock, extra pillows and blankets and towels
* All guest rooms include luxury spa bath amenities from Gilchrist & Soames of London, England
* Welcoming hosts. We work in the winery and on the farm throughout the day and evening but we’re available to help if needed.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.
We require two-night (Friday and Saturday stays) on the following peak demand weekends in 2019:
May 24 and 25 (Memorial Day)
August 8-10: (Ashley for the Arts in Arcadia, Wis.)
August 30 and 31 or September 1 and 2 (Labor Day weekend)
September 27 and 28 (Oktoberfest and Cranfest weekend)
October 4 and 5 (peak fall color)
October 9 and 10 (peak fall color)